Great news direct from Dr Jane Bicks, Life's Abundance product formulator! Life’s Abundance Premium Health Foods now have improved recipes, and have the same great flavor dogs and cats love! Of course, all of these wonderful ingredients are balanced so that our foods are 100% nutritional, according to AAFCO (Association of American Feed Officials). It’s the same superior quality food that your furry ones are accustomed to; I’ve just taken it to a whole new nutritional level!
I’ve just had some pet parents ask me, “Why would you change your recipe, especially when you know how beneficial it these products already are?” And I say to them, it is my duty as veterinarian, a pet lover and a product formulator to do my very best for cats and dogs. And that includes making improvements to an already excellent formula, if I find evidence that the changes can really “up” the nutritional value of a food, treat or supplement. I can assure you that all of these upgrades are backed by good solid scientific research that I have investigated myself.
Please remember, every single ingredient in Life’s Abundance is carefully selected. Everything that goes into our foods is included for a reason – to promote the health and well-being of companion animals. As a holistic veterinarian, I need to address all the needs of the body, judging the merits of ingredients by their impact on an animal’s physiology, anatomy and biochemistry. As a product formulator, I create recipes that maximize the benefits so that we get the results we want – which always amounts to improving health states. You never have to worry that your lovely pet’s food is being made by some anonymous formulator who only works with numbers, values and percentages.
With Life’s Abundance Premium Health Food for Puppies and Adult Dogs, I have made some subtle but substantial enhancements, including …
• An Antioxidant System including vitamins A, C and E, as well as blueberries and pomegranates: studied for years, antioxidants are recommended by prominent health and medical organizations.
• Oat Groats: this natural source of complex carbohydrates contains E and A oils, B vitamins, iron, zinc, copper and magnesium, while providing an excellent source of fiber.
• A Proprietary Blend of Vitamins and Minerals: sourced from a unique mixture of vitamins and minerals, as well as fruits and vegetables, for a wide array of the nutrients that puppies and dogs need to thrive.
With Life’s Abundance Premium Health Food for Kittens and Adult Cats, I have added …
• An Antioxidant System including vitamins A, C and E, as well as pomegranates: for the same reason listed above.
• Dog Grass: helps supports a healthy urinary tract, which is vital for cats.
• Alfalfa Sprouts: perhaps the richest in minerals of all grasses, this herb helps support healthy joints.
• More Protein: we’ve increased the amount of the same high-quality animal source proteins – chicken, catfish, eggs, turkey and liver – for an excellent array of amino acids.
And, with Life’s Abundance Weight-Loss Formula for Adult Dogs, I’ve added some of the great ingredients included in the above formula for dogs, including …
• An Antioxidant System including vitamins A, C and E, as well as blueberries and pomegranates.
• A Proprietary Blend of Vitamins and Minerals.
And, just like before, all of Life’s Abundance Premium Health Foods contain high-quality proteins, whole grains, Omega fatty acids, dietary fiber and direct-fed microbials (like those found in yogurt). The kibble size has not changed, and neither has the flavor. I am positive that you and your pet will continue to enjoy the same benefits as before.
A Life’s Abundance diet means that your companion has a tremendous nutritional advantage, and it will always mean that, as long as I am here working to serve you and your family.
Thank you for caring enough to provide the best possible foods for your pet kids. Together, we’re making the world a better place for our beloved dogs and cats.
Dr. Jane Bicks