Feline Respiratory Aid for Cats
Many cats – especially very young and older cats – are prone to catching upper respiratory infections, similar to colds in humans. These tend to be highly contagious, so it’s best to keep an infected cat away from others (if possible).
Respiratory infections can be hard on kittens and elderly cats, occasionally resulting in death. And even for otherwise healthy and strong cats, respiratory infections are very unpleasant – just as a cold or flu is unpleasant to you. So it’s a good idea to get treatment, if only to ease your cat’s symptoms.
- Runny nose
- Watery eyes
- "Rattling" breath, husky purring
- Reduced energy levels
Can Respiratory Aid help?
The herbal extracts in Respiratory Aid have been carefully combined to provide the ultimate in relief to your cat’s breathing problems and other symptoms
- Helps guard against infections
- Supports your cat’s natural defenses
- Helps open up cat’s airways for easier breathing
- Eases discomfort of symptoms of upper-respiratory infections
- Helps discourage spread of infection to other cats
- Promotes cat’s comfort and disposition
- Helps protect against reoccurrence of infection
- Gentle and natural formula
We believe – and our customers agree – that Respiratory Aid is a helpful natural formula for upper respiratory infections in cats. If your cat is prone to such infections, give it a try. Your cat will thank you!
Our customers have the last word…
"I used Respiratory Aid on my cat Trig, the sweetest cat ever. She seemed to be bouncing from one cold to another. Respiratory Aid has really helped her. She rarely gets colds any more, and when she does, she’s not as troubled by them. Please feel free to use this email as a testimonial." Ashley, Cleveland OH
For cat breathing problems and respiratory conditions
- Helps maintain their immune system
- Clears noses, and lungs from congestion
- Helps ease symptoms of bronchitis, and upper-respiratory infections
- Doctor formulated, vet approved