To create a recipe that is low in gluten and provides both fiber and protein, Young Living has integrated Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Spaghetti into a savory breakfast. You can cook fresh spaghetti or use leftover spaghetti from a previous meal.
½ box of Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Spaghetti, precooked
2 handfuls of organic baby spinach
1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
5 cloves roasted garlic, chopped
¾ cup chicken stock
3–4 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon ground flax
4 drops Basil Essential Oil
3 drops Lemon Essential Oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, combine garlic, flaxseed, olive oil, and chicken stock. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring continuously.
- Add spinach and tomatoes to saucepan and cook until tomatoes become tender.
- Drop Basil and Lemon essential oils into the pan and mix thoroughly.*
- Place the cooked spaghetti directly into the pan and stir until all the pasta has been integrated into the sauce. Once pasta becomes warm, remove from heat.
- In a separate pan, cook eggs as desired (over easy or poached is recommended). Divide pasta onto two plates and place the eggs on top of each serving.
Voila! You now have a unique, simple, and satisfying way to start the morning. This recipe can be customized too—simply swap out the vegetables for your own take on this easy-to-make breakfast.
Become a Young Living Wholesale Member and save 24% off retail prices! Just go to http://www.EssentialOils4Sale.com and select a Wholesale Membership with a Starter Kit of your choice. Then continue to shop and grab this Einkorn Spaghetti before checkout!
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137