Do It Yourself Dryer Sheets
Do It Yourself Dryer Sheets!
Want a chemical-free way to treat your laundry in the tumble dryer? Try making these homemade tumble dryer sheets using Lavender Essential Oil:
You need a jar with a lid
1 cup white vinegar 10-20 drops of lavender essential oil.
Cut up fabric pieces - use about 4 per load.
Insert your fabric pieces into the jar. Pour the white vinegar and 10-20 drops of Lavender Essential Oil into the jar. Stir your mixture or place lid on top and shake carefully. On laundry day pop the pieces of fabric into the dryer.
Want to find out exactly how to get started? Head to www.EssentialOils4Sale.com for the scoop!
Here's some of the benefits your Young Living Wholesale membership gives you:
- Save 24% on every Young Living purchase.
- Save even more with Essential Rewards, up to 25% more.
- Earn free products with monthly promotions.
- No monthly obligations or membership fees.
- You'll see Enroller/Sponsor ID 1795137 and that's us!
- Watch for our welcome and invites to our exclusive online communities.
- Shop for Young Living essential oils and wellness products.
- Join us now!
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.