A simple, fun recipe for Witch's Brew for your Halloween party! This is a great DIY for the kiddo's to make for their friends too! We only use and recommend Young Living essential oils for ingestion. Please do not make this with any other essential or fragrance oils.
You can purchase Young Living essential oils as either a retail customer or you can become a wholesale member and save 24% off retail prices for life! To become a wholesale member, go to www.EssentialOils4Sale.com and select your starter kit. The Premium Starter Kits are an excellent value at 50% off retail and come with 11 5ml bottles of essential oils, samples, accessories and a diffuser. Once you add the starter kit to your shopping kit, you can continue to add products and save 24% right away!
- 2 quarts fresh apple cider
- 1 orange, unpeeled and cut into slices
- 3 drops Lemon essential oil
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- 1 drop Clove essential oil
- 1 drop Nutmeg essential oil
- Cinnamon sticks, for serving
- Combine apple cider, orange slices, and essential oils in a large pot and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes or more.
- Discard orange slices.
- Serve warm. Add 1–2 cinnamon sticks to individual cups when serving.
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137