Craving a tasty snack with fresh, simple ingredients? Our cinnamon-apple chips are the perfect solution! With only three ingredients, this treat shows that healthy recipes don’t have to be a chore. Make a batch to share or add them to your stash of healthy snacks! When you’re stocked with healthy food options, you’re better prepared to stay committed to a balanced lifestyle—without sacrificing flavor!
See how easy these are today!
Cinnamon-Apple Chips Recipe
- 3 apples
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality
- Preheat oven to 225⁰ F.
- Use Thieves Fruit & Veggie Spray to clean the fruit.
- With a mandolin or knife, thinly slice apples from top to bottom.
- In a small bowl, combine honey and Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and place apple slices on top. Drizzle honey mixture over apple slices.
- Cook in the oven for 90 minutes.
- Remove cookies sheets from heat and place apple slices on cooling rack.
- For best results, store apple chips in an airtight container and eat them within 24 hours.
We only use Young Living Vitality Essential Oils when cooking. Young Living is the leader of essential oils and the only company to have the Seed to Seal guarantee. Get started with Young Living essential oils at www.EssentialOils4Sale.com and become a wholesale member who saves 24% off retail prices. This is a life time membership and all you need to do is start with a Starter Kit! Of course you can also purchase them at retail prices :)
Here's some of the benefits your Young Living Wholesale membership gives you:
- Save 24% on every Young Living purchase.
- Save even more with Essential Rewards, up to 25% more.
- Earn free products with monthly promotions.
- No monthly obligations or membership fees.
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137